Wednesday, December 26, 2007

584. christmas

Rant of the day: “妈妈”只有一个。要珍惜。要孝顺。要感激。最初如没有这一个“妈妈”,大家也都只是空中的泡影。

How was your Christmas Day? Mine wasn't exactly a blast. But hey, it is a day off from work ya!

Worked half a day during eve. Was on afternoon shift to be exact but had quite a surprise when I reached office. My desk was filled with gifts! Oh my goodness! I'm so paiseh as I didn't prepare anything for anyone. Thought everyone would be busy packing up for the shift of office and no time for such matter. But really... thanks to all who showered me with love and gifts.

Of course, special thanks to Eileen (a.k.a. Hazel 的妈). Besides a pressie and a card with dedicated messages, she treated me donut from Donut Factory! Think she specially went to queue after her morning half day work. I'm so touched!

BBQ dinner after work at Angela's place was good. Love the otah dear and I ordered. It's really fantastic! It's smooth and rich with chunks of fish meat. Best of all, the natural sweetness is not covered by all those spices. Ya know, those cheap otahs that we buy usually taste more like spice paste rather than fish otah. The satay was good too. And love the jelly dessert.

My lil brother is also back from his holiday. Thanks so much for the tee. Was so happy to find a new tee on my bed when I'm home. Love it too! And of course, all those yummilicious goodies in the kitchen! Muahahaha...

Christmas Day itself was bland. Was already irritated by the slow SMS responses. Dear SMSed me this morning and guess what? I just received them at around 10pm! WTF!?!?! Not sure was it with my operator or dear's operator. At least my SMSes reaches the recipients on time...

Wanted to actually hang out but as dear wasn't feeling well, we spent most of our day at my place recuperating. But we managed to get a new mobile for her mum. I'm thinking of changing my phone too. It's too bulky... Well, it's the first time I went shopping and lunch with her mum. I'm glad...

Anyway, hope dear get well soon. It hurts me everytime I hear her cough.

No comments: