Thursday, March 18, 2010

1045. final module result is out

Question of the day: What do you think of the new BTO at Sengkang?
Today is one of the happiest days this month!!! The result for the final module is out!!! After a brief disappointment from the result of previous module, I managed to end my studies with a bang. I've got a high distinction!!! A long waited HD!!!

Woohoo~~~

Even though my average GPA did not qualify me for a degree with distinction, I am still pretty satisfied with my overall grade. Very very close to what I had aimed for. Even though not there but close...

Was aiming for GPA of 3 and above but only managed to get a 2.94. Good enough to feel accomplished. Haha... I feel light already. Did myself justice... At least I can say I finally achieved something in life.

16 modules in 2 and a half years...
3 high distinctions...
9 distinctions...
4 credits...
1 bachelor degree...
But loads of friends and memories...

We had joy. We had fun. We had shit and endless laughs. But the hills that we'd climbed were just part of our life.

So when will I take my Masters?

No comments: