Tuesday, March 30, 2010

1049. my 27th birthday and counting

Rant of the day: Leave is always short. But hey, it's another long weekend this week!!!
Even though when I'm on leave, I'm simply too lazy to update my blog. Oops...

Anyway, have to really say a BIG thank you too all those who had left me birthday greetings via SMS, MSN, Facebook and Twitter. Really appreciate all these. Getting old ain't such a bad thing after all. At least via all these social media network, I am remembered right? Haha...

Birthday celebration started early actually. First, the branch monthly birthday celebration. March babies includes Chai Toh and Lilian. Thanks to the organisers for doing up all these.

Next was a sumptuous lunch treat by Cheng and Joanne at Nara. I love Japanese food!!! We haven't had lunch like this since I started my daily fish soup diet during working days.

Dear always prepare special effort for my birthday and all I want is just home cook food prepared by her. And... TADA~~~


I love the chicken drumstick!!! The vegetables are great too!!!

And here comes the presents!!! Mum got me iPhone!!! I had been wishing for it and even if she don't buy it for me, I'll still go ahead and get one. But appreciate it when she offer to pay for me... Awwwwww... Mirror effect screen protector buy myself.


Brother and Kelly (his dar dar) can't let my iPhone go naked and bought me this leather back cover. Nice!!! The touch is damn good lah!!!


Dear bought me this t-shirt from Berskha. It's very figure complementing.


She actually bought me another present as well... A Nike gym bag!!! Loves~~~


Now I can go gym with a smaller carrier!!!

I'm just home after a super filling dinner with mum, brother and Kelly. Dear wasn't able to join us due to some prior commitments. Nevertheless, the food was FANTASTIC!!! It's seafood at East Coast!!! Went to this restaurant at the Big Splash, The Seafood International Market & Restaurant. Had some discount, $50 off as I've got a voucher from DBS Credit Card. Nice~~~

Here comes the food... Drunken prawns.


Mushrooms with kailan.


Small size grouper.


Crispy sakura chicken.


And last but not least... Salted egg crabs!!!


Delicious!!! Finger-licking good lah!!! All these food for only 4 peeps. Eat until almost exploded. I'm still feeling damn bloated now.

Things ain't ended yet. There's a durian cake at home waiting for us to cut it up!!! Love it...


Even though I am getting older but with all these on-going to brighten up the event, why sulk over age? Live with it and embrace more wrinkles!!! Cheers!!! =)

No comments: