Wednesday, March 24, 2010

1047. temptation looms

Lesson of the week: If you wanna fall sick, make sure you are sick enough for a 2 days MC. Else, be back in office the next day for more shit!!!
I am suppose to accompany dear to an invitation only event at Tangs Vivocity with Biotherm after work, so she can get her moisturiser and check out what's in store for members. And I ended up buying this for myself!!!


Plus, the promoter (Cindy) was really nice to keep stuffing us with samples. Here's for me...


Temptation looms...

Was supposed to be happy after buying all these but what really made me total annoyed and disappointed was that I got the closing time for M1 Shop wrong! I thought they closes at 9.30pm. So at about close to 8.45pm, we were speeding all the way down to Paragon from Vivocity. Reached at about 9.10pm and still feeling great that I'm gonna get my iPhone. When we were outside the store, IT'S CLOSED!!!

F**K!!!

Wasted my time!!! I thought it would be nice for the staff to see us rushing to the store to at least come out and offer alternatives or make some arrangements. Too bad they didn't...

Anyway, I hate this week. Uber busy in office and it doesn't help when my partner in crime is on MC for 2 days. Plus, meetings... meetings... and meetings... I got no time to meet the service level le lah!!!

Total sianzation...

No comments: