Sunday, March 21, 2010

1046. extremely tired

Rant of the day: Eat too full le... *burp*
I am extremely tired. And, I'm not exactly feeling very well now. Not sure what went wrong but my throat is feeling super dry now. Probably not getting enough rest and insufficient water. Plus the weather is not helping this afternoon in Malaysia.

Prior to today, celebrated Lynn's uberly belated birthday with the gang. Dinner at Glass House was good and what a coincidence!!! Arina was there with her friends too!!! After dinner, went KTV till late. Lovin' KTV!!!

*yawn*

Woke up damn early this morning for a Malaysia trip with dear and her dad. Some sort of "business" trip I guess but I'm sure it's merely an excursion for me. Lotsa things shall not be mentioned and published here.

But just a thought -- would you do a business that will earn you damn hell lotsa cash but it's cruel?

I'm not sure of the answer myself...

No comments: