Thursday, October 04, 2007

550. dead body

Quote of the day: KISS = Keep It Short and Simple.

The police cordoned off one quater of my void deck this morning and in the middle of the area, lies something covered by a large white piece of nylon mat. That thing prolly was a dead body. Wanted to shoot down the image but was almost running late for work. Too bad.

Anyway, I seriously don't know what happened. Was it a body? Did someone got robbed and murdered? Did someone jumped? Questions but wasn't answered. Was so hoping that it will be showed on news but none at all. In any case, I didn't hear anything last night. My room was shut off nicely from any possible hussles because my mum switched on the air-con.

I've got back my second marked exercise and was really glad that I've got a high distinction but then again, most get a distinction so it makes my high distinction kinda "cheap". But I'm still glad that I got it.

Our project group is finalised. So glad that the peps I'm working with are really fantastic peps. We better not screw up this 30% assignment. If we get at least a distinction for this, we will have a high chance on a distinction on the final grade with exam result. Gambatte team!

In a couple of minutes time it will be Friday but I'm really tired to perk up. Dear sounded so tired too. Hope she does fine. We must both 加油 ok!

Isaac brought me for some good lunch this afternoon. The cafe name was quite amusing actually -- 三多 (San Duo). Should be a familiar name for those who had watched the Hong Kong TV drama, 《真情》 (Kindred Heart). Coincidentally (or intentionally), it sells those roasted food like roasted duck, char siew, suckling pig and those Hong Kong noodles.

I ordered the char siew and roasted meat rice. The rice was ok and I thought it's a lil too moist but the sauce goes wonderfully with it. The char siew was really good. There's no presence of fats and the meat was really tender. The layer of fat in the roasted meat was relatively ok. Somehow, you wouldn't feel sinful after eating the fats. Usually, there's this "fatty" taste in most meat with fats but you can't taste that in their roasted meat.

But I find it a lil pricey for such food (but it's like a cafe) so you might want to visit the place with moderation. So if you are interested to make a trip there, it's at level 2 of Square 2, next to Ajisen.

It's late and sleep sounds like a GREAT idea. Nights peps!

No comments: