Sunday, October 21, 2007

556. make-over

Shock of the day: Did she really pass away?

I can't believe my eyes when the sms came in. For a moment, I thought it was a prank sms. She's was still talking to me in office on Friday and now... gone... But I'll confirm tomorrow in office. If it's real, what about her team? If it's not real, who started the sick joke?

I'm still praying that it's just a lame prank...

Anyway, it's quite an interesting Sunday but a lil short though. Anna Sui's promoter actually tried to get dear to do some make-over with their product for free but as a demonstration model. Thought it was quite cool to do so. A simple make-over might cost you quite a price but dear got it free and it's one of her favourite cosmetics brand.

We were slightly early for the make-over and so they decided to start the preparation. The make-up artiste started powdering heavily on dear's face.

The crowd was really slow and perhaps due to the time of the day, no much shoppers around but occasionally, there were still some curious on-lookers trying to get some make-up tips and of course try the testers themselves.

The colours gradually developed and it looks like an art but done on the face. Concealer. Loose powder. Eye shadow. Blusher. Eyebrow pencil. Lip gloss. Glitter powder. It's like a "Cosmetics Recognition" lesson for me. Haha...

After about 45min, it's finally done. Here comes my gorgeous babe. So beautiful! So since I'm writing about this, do some free advert for Anna Sui. Those cosmetics used for dear's make-over were the Secret Wish series and quite a number of them are award winning cosmetics. Don't ask me what award they won as I seriously don't know. Haha...

So how can I not take a shot with my gorgeous babe? Jealous or not guys?

No comments: