Wednesday, October 03, 2007

549. panasonic fx30

Rant of the day: I'm so tired...

Haven't got the time to really sit down and blog even though I've been wanting to do so. It's busy busy busy period. Homework starts to consume my energy and time. Press release. Fact sheet. I'm not sure if I've done correctly but hopefully I'll get high distinctions for those assignments.

It's really nice to hear from Hans on Sunday. I mean it when I've said "hear" from him. He actually gave me an overseas call from the States and it's already 1am there! I really appreciate that attention and glad that he's ok. Too bad that he can't be back for vacation during his "winter vacation" as he had ran out of spare cash to bring him back. But he'll be back on his next summer vacation and we betta meet up.

I felt so cheated that day after buying a plate of wanton mee at Wisma foodcourt.

It cost me $6.50 for 4 wantons, some char siew and a couple of greenies. The wanton skin was too thick but there's a whole small shrimp inside. It's a lil too cold too. The char siew however was quite ok except that it's a bit hard. There's no fats found in the char siew though. The noodles were a lil too rubbery. Seems like it's not cooked long enough. It's so NOT WORTH my $6.50 and I swear that I'll never buy it again there.

Mum had bought her tickets with aunt to China during December. Talking about travelling, I haven't get out of Singapore for a very very long time. No time and money. Anyway, in order to capture down the memories there, mum bought a digital camera for the family.

It's Panasonic FX30. Look at how sexy this gadget is... Comes with a pretty good anti-shake mechanism, it's almost perfect for those long bus journeys that passes all those splendid sceneries. It's also packed with Leica lens, 3.6 optical zoom and 7.2 mega-pixels. Plus, it's quite easy to use and I think mum picked up the usage fairly well. And of course, dear is also using the same model and same colour. Really love the matt finishing...

I seriously think that our local variety shows are getting a lil monotonous. Should perhaps buy this game from Japan.

It's the Human Tetris game. Damn funny! Watch and laugh!

No comments: