Wednesday, October 31, 2007

559. halloween party at zouk

Rant of the day: I can't stand *ahem* anymore! She really pushed my patience to the limit.

I should have this uploaded earlier on but was too tired and lazy to reduce the picture size and blog. Anyway, the Halloween Party at Zouk was a blast! It's literally 人间地狱 (living hell) where demons and spirits were everywhere. Definitely not for the weak-hearted.

So, it's gonna be a scary ride now. Please click on the [X] on your explorer now if you are afraid (coward). Ready? Here goes...

The charming vampire with his troop of 2 bootilicoius demon girls. Watch out for their red sequinn trident. They'll shaft it up your arse if you touch them!

Souls that were trapped in Zouk. Save them? Or you prefer to join them?

Just when you thought nurses are sexy. You will never want to bring this one home I'm sure!

Chinese zombies were so typical that day. Don't they find that charm on their forehead irritating?

This is damn funny! Rowan Atkinson with the Manhattan Maid in Zouk! But since when Mr. Bean changed his bear?

I seriously don't know what monster is this. The sequel to Adam's Family? But he need some facelift. It's sagging...

The Chinese ghost couple appearing in the midst of the crowd. But their make-up seriously need some touching up.

This is "scary". I'm soooooooooooo "afraid"... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Barney's gonna teach you sing and dance!

Now, this is really SCARY! I'll prolly shit my pants if I'm the taxi driver picking them up. *shivers*

But dear does not need any costume. Here comes the Sadako! She'll crawl out from your TV set in 7 days. riiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggggg...

Ok, picked the most interesting out of the huge lot of photographs. There's actually alot more like Catwoman, Harry Potter, Puss in Boots, Traffic Light, Hongkong Policewomen and lotsa undead criminals in chains. I'm so looking forward to next year's Halloween Party! Eh, a lil too early now... Hahaha...

No comments: