Thursday, October 25, 2007

558. i'm screwed

Rant of the day: I've got stiff neck... Ouch!

I'm so drained with all the travelling today. Revenue House to Bukit Merah. Bukit Merah back to Revenue House. Revenue House to SIM. So physically draining...

But today was one of the most appreciated seminars I've conducted so far even though there were too much awkward silence in between. The participants were very welcoming us as guest speakers. Even after we've ended the session and I'm walking out to grab some drinks with TY at Queensway, there's this participant whom actually shouted out from his car window to thank me. I'm so touched. THANK YOU!

Well, since we were already at Queensway and were "dying" from thirst, we decided to grab a refreshing drink from the market. And yes, it's the durian milkshake for me! Haven't had it for ages! The last time was with Xuan when we were lazing at Ikea.

It also happened that it's my last lecture for PR Practice and Writing. Ears were wide opened to catch any exam tips. Hope all those mentioned in class helps. What's left is the group assignment but we are quite on track. I'm sure written exam ain't easy to score distinction and it's gonna depend heavily on the assignment to at least help us push slightly higher towards the distinction level. Well, unless we screw up both. Haha...

I'm on leave tomorrow but ain't slacking at home. Will need to concentrate hard for my income tax exam on Monday. Haven't start on any chapter yet. I'm screwed!

No comments: