Saturday, October 20, 2007

555. lil brother's 21st birthday

Rant of the day: Rice is pronouced brain dead...

Happy 21st birthday lil brother! Not sure if see this message though as he's in Brunei. Good thing is he's coming back soon and mum will still be in Singapore as her holiday trip to China is in the mid December (I think). But I'll be doing my ICT though. Considered a "holiday" for me too as it's a break from work.

Every Saturday is school project day and today as usual, meet up Royston and Ben to try finishing whatever we have left. We are dead tired... So bad that all of us couldn't wake up on time and we were all late. Haha. But I'm still the earliest though. Well, because I'm staying closest to our meet up point.

Just remembered what I've wanted to put in my blog for the past week. Dear bought me 2 wonderful pressies and I can happily strike them off from my wishlist.

A slick water-bottle. Nice, slim, durable and DOESN'T leak. Perfect when I'm bringing it to work, school and gym. It's the everywhere water-bottle. Definitely the bottle to bring to the family day in Zoo!

A super nice Nike shoe bag with shiny black and gold surface. So nice that I can't really bare to take it out from the plastic bag. Want to keep it in the best condition.

I love them so much dear. A BIG thank you! Love ya!

Ok, need to do project now. Night peps!

No comments: