Saturday, October 20, 2007

554. happy brithday mum

Rant of the day: Breathe... My resignation letter is in my office PC. Anytime...

I've finally got some time to sit down and blog. It's been a busy and tiring week. Haven't have enough sleep for the past 3 weeks. How sad...

Can't remember exactly what I'd wanted to blog down for the past week. Anyway, dear passed her Traffic Police Test with flying colours! 8 points on the FIRST attempt! That is so kewl. I took 2 attempts and still got a 16 points when I passed. Congrats dear!

I'd also finally digged some quality time to celebrate mum's belated birthday. I love you mum! Happy birthday!

Had a simple yet wonderful dinner at NYDC earlier on. It's mum first time visit there. So is dear's.

It's mum's first time on baked rice and think she quite like it. Hee... Notice the cardigan she's wearing? She knitted it herself!

And of course, their famous mud-pies! Yummy! It's nice of the staff to get us a candle lighted.

She really like the Chomel brooch and clip-on earrings. Though they don't come in a set but it matches each other. So, might as well buy both.

And dear was there with us for the dinner. Hope she like the arrangement.

Of course, left some short but quality time to ourselves. Dear's low-cut dress sexy right? Guys, grab some tissue for your bleeding nose now...

While I'm blogging now, it's actually my lil brother's 21st birthday but unfortunately he's in Brunei. Hope he'll do a mini celebration there. Happy birthday dude!

Anyway, it's Halloween next weekend. I'm going Zouk with dear for the "scary" party. Anyone wanna join us? Queue early... It's gonna be freaking crowded!

No comments: