Sunday, November 04, 2007

560. family day

Rant of the day: I'm such a scatter-brain!!!

We were quite fortunate that adverse weather did not occur during Family Day. It will be bad if rain starts falling down and everyone is trap in Zoo.

I'm such a scatter-brain. I'd actually left the tickets at home when I'd reached Zoo. Worse thing is Isaac's ticket was with me and I left it at home too! Shit! So, took a cab home just to grab the tickets and back to Zoo, which cost me $20. Ouch!

Door gift was really good -- a set of portable utensils that consist of fork, spoon and knife. Neat! But it's really sad that only staff was entitled to the door gift. Non-staff wasn't given. What the? Food was pretty bad I suppose. We pre-ordered KFC Zinger meal but was damn disappointed when it wasn't a complete set. There's no coleslaw and the burger does not have vegetables.

Didn't win anything home from the lucky draw. The draw was conducted intermittently throughout the programme and after waiting for sometime, dear and I decided to go for our exploration instead. It's quite a waste of time to just sit there on the uncomfortable chair and watch the shows prepared and designed for the kids.

It's my first time watching lions in their pack. The lion's roar is quite amazing. But unfortunately, the roar wasn't captured clearly in the video. And they didn't fight. No actions either...

No comments: