Friday, November 16, 2007

565. after exam, letting out

Rant of the day: There's something wrong with my PC.

I seriously HATE my job. I absolutely find no passion in it and I'm still hanging on because I needed the money to sustain my studies. Was already expected alot of work to be thrown at once I'm back at work but didn't realise that it's SO F**KING many arrows!

Anyway, it's not my plan to stay here forever.

Exam is finally over. The project is also considered completed and awaits submission on coming Saturday. The exam hall was freezing cold. Even with my jacket on, I'm still feeling the chill. I've not stepped into an exam hall for ages and it definitely brings back memories. Might not be good one though. Haha.

It happens to be Natalie's pre-birthday celebration. So some of us actually gathered to Marina Square for lunch. I seriously don't like most of the ice-cream taste at Yuki Yaki but since it's hard work of making it by Natalie and Sharon, we shall all finish them up. Food was ok though but somehow, it felt like Seoul Garden.

After eating, it's camera-whoring time and of course group photos.

The girls... well, not exactly. There's "something" at the back.

And the charming guys (because I'm in the photo). Without a doubt, the class has more girls than guys.

Besides the exam, I've also donated my blood after 5 long years. Not exactly painful but it's quite tiring after losing 450ml of fresh blood. Not alot actually. And of course, it takes alot of courage to let the nurse pokes the yakult-straw-sized needle into your vein. I've got to say it's very scary for first timers but once you've been through it, it's really quite nothing.

Believe it, there's quite a number of girls donating blood and there's actually guys who'd chickened out at the very last minute. Whimp...

But I really like their new rubber bandage. It comes in many colours and it's quite lasting. Unlike those plasters, it doesn't comes off easily! And it has cute prints. Mine was the dinosaurs. Cute right?

No comments: