Thursday, November 22, 2007

571. brink of breaking down

Rant of the day: Define fairness. Nothing on Earth is fair.

Before the clock strikes 12, decided to blog down some stuff. Can you believe that there's road works just on the road in front of my block RIGHT NOW! Look at the time!

I feel so lost at work. Imagine that you have to follow up on system testing from someone who's on leave for 3 weeks. The reading up of the hand-over documents can literally kill you. The information are so difficult to grasp and it's already too late to start all over again. The more I try to understand the documents, the more I felt lost.

I'm so stressed that there's acne outbreak on my face and body. I'm so stressed that I can't sleep soundly at night. I've tried so hard to persuade myself to accept the branch procedures and management style but right now, I feel like giving up everything and leave. I'm not the kind of person that gives up easily and do my best in everything I do but right now, my mind is at the brink of breaking down...

Tomorrow is my big day I guess. Get prepared to be shoot to death. It's my work review report day or most might call it the confirmation appraisal. Isaac just had his today and it took a full one and a half hour! From what he said, it sounds bad. My turn tomorrow. What ever it is, I'm preparing to look for a better job once 13 month bonus is in... But where should I go?

No comments: