Wednesday, November 21, 2007

569. disgusted acts

Quote of the day: 去哪里并不重要。重要的是跟谁在一起和在一起的过程。就算是漫无目的的走着,也很浪漫和温馨。

If there is one word to describe many toilet users on Earth, it will be DISGUSTING. I'm not sure how many times had I seen men not washing their hands after peeing. It is totally gross and unhygienic.

Besides that, bits and pieces of drenched toilet papers everywhere. Since where did it "snowed" in toilets? So it get even disgusting when many users knowingly or unknowingly stepped on those "snow" and makes the floor with tattered and torn papers.

What about extremely smelly toilets with pooped that was left unflushed? Seen it somewhere? It's almost everywhere in most of the MRTs' and coffee shops' toilets! Can't they just flush their businesses away? I seriously don't need to know what's left undigested from their previous meals.

And if you think those above are disgusting, you'll puke after reading the following... *beware*

I was doing my usual peeing at AMK Hub earlier before dinner in one of the cubicles. I'm more of a cubicle person. Don't really like to display my weapon to the public. Anyway, as I was peeing halfway, I realised there's some water flowing in from the next cubicle. Thinking that it might be those water over-flowing after washing for our Muslim counterparts, I ignored and continued from where I'd stopped. Then I realised that the liquid seems yellowish and has a strong urine stench! FUCK! It's urine! The puddle just kept on flowing in, which means, the person wasn't peeing into the toilet bowl but ON THE FLOOR!!! I quickly get my business done and get the hell out of the toilet.

How on Earth did the person pee in a cubicle? If that person is having problem peeing ACCURATELY into the toilet bowls, my advise is to use the damn urinals outside the cubicles! Those urinals are there for a reason...

Puking already? What I've written is not fictitious but I seriously don't know what the hell the guy (I suppose... it's male toilet) in that cubicle was doing.

I suppose it's every individuals responsibilities to ensure that they do not overly dirtied the public toilets. I'm sure you don't dirty your home toilets right? It's impossible to keep public toilets clean always but at least minimally not pollute it. Everyone has to share the utilities and don't be selfish to dirty it.

What's your views? If your views are long, please DON'T tag on the tagboard! Use the "comments" function instead.

Dear is down with pretty serious flu and has 2 days of MC. Hope that it's good enough to recover. The weather is getting cold and many are falling sick due to the sudden change in temperature. Must drink more water and rest more my dear...

I almost printed out my resignation letter this afternoon. Haiz... Endure...

No comments: