Monday, November 19, 2007

568. klunch

Rant of the day: I can't handle my workload now...

I dread going to office everyday. I simply DISLIKE with a CAPITAL 'D' of what I'm doing now. Just an MC from me makes the office "shake". How pathetic is that...

Went to K-Lunch with dear, Benjamin and Nat on Sunday. It's been quite a while since I've last went KTV. It's pretty fun actually. Call me "本土天王" (local king) now! Muahahaha...

The K-Lunch menu had seriously went through some major changes. From the rock hard lamb steak to the rubber-band bee hoon to now, the pretty well done Japanese fare. The Japanese curry chicken was quite well done. And there's crab meat salad! Cool right?

Dear isn't feeling so well actually and she still don't want to take medicine. Haiz... Please take care of yourself ok... Must drink more water. See, you look so pale in the photo. *heart pain*

Benjamin and Nat enjoying their long list of English songs. It's one of the rare times where you can see Benjamin smile for the camera! Quick, go buy 4D and ToTo.

Shan't go on. It's quite late now. It's hell week for me. Heck!

No comments: