Thursday, November 22, 2007

570. worms in chocolate

Rant of the day: Fly me to the moon...

It's just another lousy day at work. I haven't had such a demoralised feeling for very long. May the end of the year comes quick.

Anyway, some excitement happened at work today. My previous team lead had left a couple boxes of chocolates for the team before she leaves for her maternity leave. Chocolates have always been one of my favourite food as it keeps my mood on a calmer side. Since I'm really down this few weeks, I'd decided to munch on just a lil to perk myself up. To my horror, I saw this after I'd unwrapped a piece of the mint chocolate.

Two worms actually dropped of from the chocolate and landed on the wrapper! Yucks! To think that many of us had actually took quite a number of pieces, leaving just two pieces in the box! Gross...

An closer look at the worms and they are KICKING and ALIVE! So, I peered into the box and found the last piece. I unwrapped it and also, there's another worm manifesting on it! Eeewwww...

The chocolates has not expired but there's actually worms in it. I didn't place it at anywhere damp, moist or warm. In fact, my office is a HUGE fridge! I'd blurred the distributor's name and address. So if you are interested to know what brand of chocolate, PM me at my MSN or email me. Just a clue -- it's mint chocolate and can be bought from most supermarts.

Ok, enough of those awful stuff...

Isaac is back in office for 2 days and will be going for his ICT from next week. Mine is the week after next. Can't wait to pause work. Sick of it.

Went lunch with him as usual. Gosh, the laska at Take 5 is good! The gravy is pretty thick and it's pretty tasty. You should give it a try. Their beef and chicken stew are pretty nice too. But take with moderation. Ain't healthy food...

Dear's 2 days MC is over and will be back at work. But her cough is still not recovering and the nose block is still persistent. Get well soon my dear. *hugs* Must drink alot of water and rest early. Remember to take medicine too! Especially the antibiotics...

No comments: