Saturday, September 29, 2007

548. adapting

Rant of the day: Weather is so unpredictable now. A day of rain and a day of sun. What the heck?

It's been quite a couple of days since I've last updated. Watched "Underdog" yet? Not exactly notable for a movie but should be quite a ride for the kids. But it's featuring my favourite breed though -- Beagle.

Anyway, like I've predicted earlier, this week was a DAMN F**KING hectic week. And when it's finally weekend, I don't even know if I can really enjoy it when I've got homework to clear. Adaptation to part school life is on it's way but it's really tiring. The cohort is fantastic though but some are just simply too quiet. Or maybe I look unapproachable perhaps? And of course, in this course of study, we shouldn't be too quiet. Else how to communicate? Mass communication right? Haha...

I've found my first project mate. He's a nice guy and hopefully we can work well. Thinking if we should look for another project mate. Well, this module's assignment requires a maximum of 3 man group but we can still make-do with 2. We shall think about it...

Completed my first 2 out-field seminars outside Revenue House. Shall I say that it's quite fun but tiring. The travelling and concentration. Damn! It's so taxing on both mentally and physically. Just some photos from the first day.

It's really different to conduct seminars outside. I'd really tried to make the presentation as relax and fun as possible. And those participants are really participative.

TY (our FAQ saviour for the first day), Sharon (whose last day happens on the seminar day too) and me.

Haven't been eating at Maxwell Food Centre for quite some time. Their food is good. Love the claypot rice. Didn't have the chance to shoot the "Bread Pit" store. From it's name, it's quite self-explanatory right? They sell bread. Duh...

No comments: