Thursday, September 13, 2007

539. no motivation

Do you know: UAE has no individual income tax!

I'm getting sick of my job. I am serious. I'm sick of doing the testings again and again and again. I feel so brainless everyday. There's no motivation at all. There's nothing for me to look forward to in office everyday.

Ramy's gone. Sharon's going too. All my buddies leaving... Should I go too?

Plus, I'm still sick! My flu condition is not getting any better. My mucus just keeps discharging and it's soooooooooo irritating.

I hope such days ends fast. Get me a better job!

School starts next Tuesday and I'm getting worried. On one hand, I'm very excited about going back school and do what I've always wanted to pursue but on the other hand, I'm afraid that I can't cope well on both work and study.

We'll see...

No comments: