Sunday, September 16, 2007

540. short weekend

Quote of the day: 不管就跳钢管。

The weekend is short. So short that I can barely feel it. I was doing OT yesterday and it took up almost the entire day. Dear was working this afternoon and there goes another afternoon. But we managed to spend some quality evening today. I needed those time together.

Clubbing plans were postponed till infinite terms as dear and I are seriously not sure when will we be free.

My swimming plan today was cancelled again due to the irritating weather but it's really fantastic to laze on bed though. The rain. The cool breeze. The not so humid air. It's just so good to snudge under the blanket and to the lalaland. Talking about lalaland... *yawn*

School starts on Tuesday and I'm quite nervous. I'm really not sure if I'm good enough to handle the situation. Handling both work and study ain't an easy task and it's gonna eat up alot of my time. I'll try my best.

*yawn*

Need to work again tomorrow. Monday blues shouldn't be that bad as will be on course. Hmmmmm... 2 new girls coming in tomorrow. Just hope that they ain't as irritating as *ahem*. For those in office should know who I'm referring to laa. Always asking those "duh" questions. It makes me feel stupid when I'm talking to her.

*yawn*

Ok, time to snudge into my bed now. Night peps!

No comments: