Wednesday, September 05, 2007

536. sayonara

Question of the day: Just how much mucus can a person create per day?

My nose is protesting the entire day today. I simply can't breathe well and was sneezing away in my freezing office. Coughing is making it's way to me and my voice are so coarse right now. And I've got 2 datelines. Looks like it's gonna be rest-cum-work at home day tomorrow.

It's my buddy's last day at work today. Somehow, it's a lil sad to see one of your comrades leave. To think that it was roughly 3 months back when he's the first person in the branch I've met. But sometimes, the tide is just simply to rough to continue and leaving will be the best option. That's what happen when your boss(es) is/are ____ (fill in the blanks yourself) and the workload is just ridiculous. Let's just plainly put it across as too much unrealistic ideals and expectations.

Anyway, sayonara buddy. You will have better luck else where. I hope mine luck comes soon too.


The wonder team but Sharon was not available at that point of time. Now showing from left: Isaac, Ramy with his soft toy, Me and Hasanah.


Here goes... Sharon with the big boys! Gosh... I look so pale and sick!


Hasanah's hair kept on blocking Ramy's face. But the lighting is just nice though.


Hmmmmm... What's with the middle finger WM?


New scandal in office? What's with the arm hook, skimpily dressed TY and the heart shaped pillow at the *ahem* place? Haha...


Adelena just love to display her sweetest smile. But how come Ramy's not smiling naturally? As usual...

All the best dude! Gambatte! Ok gals, he's single and available (don't say I don't help you "advertise").

No comments: