Monday, September 24, 2007

546. foresee super busy week

Rant of the day: I'm applying the minimal or no eye contact with *ahem*. Hope it well help me not get so irritated.

Somehow, I foresee this week will be super busy for me. I had my third session of the basic income tax course today. I'll be presenting tomorrow and then school after work. Wednesday prolly the only breathing day this week. Thursday again will be presenting but this time is somewhere out there and school again after work. Friday again presenting somewhere outside.

I've got new website content writing up and new application testing on-going. Plus, Sharon's last day of work will be this week, which is actually a very bad news for me and Isaac. Sharon's work prolly will be handed over to the superiors and if they can't handle them all, they might "delegate" to us as the new gal doesn't seems to be ready yet.

I have a bad feeling that I'll be exhausted this week.

Anyway, upgrades around office is also on-going. And we've benefited a lil from it.

I'm all excited with the new 19-inch LCD monitor. Now, I've finally got more space on my desk!

Dear's calf and ankle is injured, prolly due to the long hours on her not-so-stable heels. It's swelling up but luckily not too badly. She's on MC today though. Can't really walk around and since her movement is limited, she actually limit herself to kitchen today instead.

She's back into her baking mood. Honestly, she bakes wonderful chocolate chip cookies! Had "stole" a bite at her place just now. Yummy!

Help dear to apply some cream on the swells. Years of injury experiences at Taekwondo do benefits. Hope it helps. Get well soon dear! Muacks!

No comments: