Sunday, September 23, 2007

545. post birthday celebration

Thought of the day: The morning rain feels so nice to hide under my blanket.

Had a post birthday celebration for Likeng with dear and Angela last night. A simple dinner with a KTV session. It's been ages since I've last sang in KTV. We've all enjoyed ourselves I hope and the KTV is much cheaper then what we usually spent. A new outlet at Hougang Green, B Box. Low price with pretty good service and decent environment.

A family kinda space and not some sleazy KTV joint with bunny tail swimsuit waitress.

Likeng gave me a birthday pressie for this year which came by as a surprise as my birthday this year was over for soooooooo long. But thanks gal for that tie and cuff link set. I'll use them. Hope dear and my pressie for Likeng gets to be put into good use too! Make-up brush kit and a simple blusher.

It's a Sunday now and yet I'm home alone. Oh well, never mind. I'll do my patching for my MapleStory. Haven't played for quite a while so I think it'll definitely need some patching. And thinking tomorrow will be back in office and on chourse with *ahem* again truely irritates me.

I'm loving A*Mei so much. Her song is so good. Enjoy too. A*Mei's 《如果你也听说》.

It's a KTV version so sing along with the lyrics. Simply love her voice and technics...

No comments: