Friday, September 07, 2007

538. bento

Rant of the day: Drowsy...

It's really not a good day to work when you are on medication that causes drowsiness. That was what happened the entire day today. I can't concentrate during meetings. I can't follow on what I'm working on in front of my PC. But, I'm getting better now. At least my voice is SLOWLY recovering.

Since I'm still on the road to recovery, I think I shall sit out for tomorrow's community involvement at East Coast. It's just rubbish picking activity but we're doing on sea. Cool right? But I seriously don't think that I'll make it under the sun. It might aggrevate my flu.

Anyway, haven't had Japanese Bento for quite a while and dear had sudden craving for them. So, one of the best place to get them will be at Liang Court. That's where lotsa Japanese stuff are selling. Went to B1 in front of Meiya Supermart and bought 2 bentos.

Nice bentos. Though it's a lil cold but everything just taste good, especially the seasoning. Simply love the cold side spinach with sesame oil. It's D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!

Not only their bentos are nice, their custard puddings are OUT OF THIS WORLD! It simply slips down your throat smoothly, without leaving a trace. The scent of the custard and egg just filled up your mouth instant on every spoon.

But, do eat them in moderation. They ain't that cheap. Occasional indulgence is ok though. Haha.

I finally don't need to work through the weekend. Phew...

No comments: