Friday, November 14, 2008

757. my phone

Rant of the day: So sad...

I think passing the paper shouldn't be a problem but scoring it is the problem. Think I might get my very first credit. S-H-I-T!!! There goes my degree with distinction liao.

**********

Anyway, I don't think I'll ever get another Sony Ericsson phone. Sent my phone for repair for the third time in a year! Yes, I haven't even used it for more then a year! It just kept restarting... restarting... and restarting like 4 to 6 times a day. How irritating can it get.

So I'm sort of caught in the middle now. I cannot upgrade my phone because my contract has yet to pass 12 months. I cannot buy new phone without contract because my wallet don't allow. I got no time to keep sending my current phone for repair even though I know the problem will comes back. The service centre REFUSED to change a new model for me even though they sort of already know this model SUCKS big time.

I didn't mean to be a difficult customer at the service centre but they sort of peeved me and mum off totally. All they can do is to change a motherboard. If the problem lies with the model, will changing motherboard helps? It's gonna come back right? Totally brainless.

When probed on the request to change new phone if I come back for the forth time, guess what the supervisor at the Wisma Atria service centre says... "There's nothing I can do." Seriously, if your company opens up a service centre, pays you to be a supervisor, and there's nothing you can do, I think it's time for you to pack you bag and go home.

Whatever the case is, it takes just one bad experience to change a person's attitude and perception to a brand, product or services.

Come to think about it, I had been using Sony Ericsson's phone for many years. Since T65 to K750i to K800i and now, W910i, I had always been quite a faithful user but things are going to change. No more other Sony Ericsson... at least for now...

**********

It's Dinner and Dance tomorrow and I was trying to dress like Rain on his latest album cover but I think I'd flunked. Cannot find a good and affordable white vest! Either too expensive or not right design or no size. Sian...

But at least I got my white Pedro shoes, black Zara fitting shirt and white skinny tie. So together with my dark Levi Strauss Signature jeans and my white Guess belt, think I don't look so bad lar. Still can make it, except nothing close to Rain of course. So sad...

Really wanna go clubbing since I'm already so properly dressed but dear fell sick and prolly no one else would wanna go clubbing nowadays. Wear so nice but no one to see. So sad... But dear, please rest well ok. Drink more water. Recover liao then we go clubbing again. =)

No comments: