Sunday, November 23, 2008

765. scholarship

Rant of the day: Why Deric like to poo poo and shh shh outside his designated tray?

I can't imagine the 1 week school break is gonna be over soon! I've yet to enjoy myself and it's back to school again. So fast...

Guess almost everyone in class heard about the splitting of class into 2 and be conducted by 2 different lecturers for the coming module. Perhaps due to the size of the class and it had to be split in order to complete all presentation. But think about it again, wouldn't there be a discrepancy with the scoring criteria since the class is now graded by different people? Bias will exist ya?

Just heard that there was this scholarship application thingy earlier on and I wasn't informed! the application deadline is long OVER! So sad right? The school puts everything online, assuming that we will all know. But seriously, not everyone has the time to login to the slow portal and reads the stuff there. And also, the message weren't spread by the rest of the class properly.

Perhaps when it comes to such money matters, everyone just keep it for themselves. Inform one person less means less one competitor right? So now, Glenn's gonna help me ask if the school is willing to take in another application even though is almost 2 weeks behind the deadline.

It's really tough to support the school fees and daily expenses yourself when your pay isn't that level yet. The school fees already zapped away most of my salary and savings, leaving just a lil enough for food, transport and miscellaneous expenses due to commitment. Many might not even have an idea what kinda of life I'm living.

Scrimp and save so that I will have enough for school fees.

Scrimp and save so that I can hang out with my friends.

Scrimp and save so that I can go pak tor with dear.

Unfortunate not to be borned with a sliver spoon in my mouth?

Was chatting to Glenn a while ago and perhaps, he is right about something -- when I finish my study, I will be so proud of myself that I finally achieved it with my own bare hands. Those who had their school fees paid by family will never experience such sense of achievement in their life...

Now, fortuante not to be borned with a sliver spoon in my mouth?

Guess it all depends on how we look at our own life right? Whether unfortunate or fortunate, it is a life that we have to keep moving forward. Our life can never be moving backward fyi.

**********

Spent the whole Sunday away from laptop. Sort of enjoyed it. Breakfast at MacD with mum. Lunch and shopping at Ikea with mum, dear, brother and Kelly. More shopping at a pet megastore at Pasir Ris Farmway. Watch TV with mum for the whole evening. Drove dear home while cursing and swearing at those seriously STUPID drivers.

Life can be so simple without Internet. Haha...

No comments: