Sunday, November 16, 2008

758. dinner and dance

Rant of the day: I got no life... ;-(

Obviously I got no life till the point that I'm blogging now...

I'm just back home after Dinner and Dance. Was hoping that the Saturday night will not be wasted, especially it is after my exam, it's time to relax. But in the end, it's WASTED! No clubbing... No KTV... So sad...

Anyway, let the photos do some talking.

My only photo that sort of captured what I wore. So depress. Cannot find an appropriate white vest. Wasted my day today searching for it also in Bugis area. Ended up buying watermelon juice instead of searching. Black fitting shirt, $59.90, from Zara. Skinny white tie, $18, from 77th Street. White leather belt with cross buckle, $30++, from Guess. Dark denim, $69.90, from Levi Strauss Signature. White leather loafers (not shown), $99, from Pedro. Watch with interchangeable straps, $200++, from Titus.

Yup, a photo to show my lil brother and I working in the same organisation. If there is any retrenchment exercise, we could both jolly well lose our job together. Nice... And yes, my brother is wearing my black vest!!!

That's me with the mascots. Introducing Elvis and Marilyn! Gosh... The Elvis too tall and scrawny lar!

I'm trying to fake a photo at the piano can? I seriously know nuts about the "tao gehs" thing.

Members on our table. Judy is missing as she's really missing somewhere in Suntec at the point of shoot. Haha.

The food was good. Not excellent but really, what can you expect when you only paid $8? There's already sharkfin soup, salmon, prawns with wasabi and a really nice pomelo desert! Of course, there are other stuff lar.

Ah... I'm still so bored!!! There goes my Saturday.

*sigh*

No comments: