Tuesday, November 18, 2008

761. strongly disagree

Rant of the day: I wanna X'mas to come quickly...

Dammit. This is my first time someone rated "strongly disagree" for my workshop on the presenter's effectiveness. I know if I'm good or not by just looking at the response of the class ok. Looking at today's class participation, I think I'm damn good lar. So I'll assume the person see the scale wrongly.

Whatever...

I'm getting busier as day goes by. Now, to a point where it's hard to breathe... AGAIN!!! When I was asked if I enjoyed/satisfied with what I'm doing during my mid-year appraisal, guess what I said to my bosses?

"This is just a job for me to support my school fees. I don't like what I'm doing except when I'm talking in front of people during seminars or workshops. That was when I felt I'm alive and self-satisfied."

Not sure if my reply was fool-hardy and reckless one or if I'm brave to say such things to my bosses. But seriously, there is so lil things to make me feel passionate about my job. And really, I'm staying on because I need the money to support my daily expenses and school fees.

Cheng commented something really interesting -- do the bosses "enjoyed" or feel "self-satisfied" on what they are doing when they ask their staff such questions during appraisal? I think they are just following through the "motion". Ask for the sake of asking...

I now dread to go to work everyday...

No comments: