Thursday, November 20, 2008

763. crazy people

Question of the day: 懒人屎尿多。我不懒。但是为什么我的屎尿也多呢?难道是因为我“堵懒”(read "du lan") 吗?

Met 2 crazy people at Dhoby Ghaut NEL MRT in a mere 5min. A lady who wants to play the "musical chair" with me and a man who suddenly shouted "fuck you" damn loudly into his mouth piece.

Dear and I found a seat in the station while waiting for the train to arrive. She sat down first. I nudged my bag and wanna take a sit. Just as my butt barely touches the seat, a mid-aged auntie sat down behind me and pushed my butt out. Fun ah? Looks like she really missed the fun of musical chair.

Then, as we were waiting for the train, a guy in his twenties suddenly shouted "fuck you" into his mouth piece attached to his mobile. Eh, relac lar young man. The phone waves can only take up to a decibel. No point shouting into your phone like that. And anyway, the person at the other end had prolly pulled his/her phone away from their ear. So shout for what? Like to shout, go KTV and use mic lor.

Crazy people...

**********

The complain against the lecturer began to light up again. And this time, the class rep is writing a formal complain letter to the school. Not just the existing lao jiaos, even the newly joined peeps also wish to have a say in this complain.

Whatever the case is, we wouldn't be taught by her again... right?

No comments: