Sunday, November 16, 2008

759. free advert

Rant of the day: I'd wasted my Sunday too... =(

Ok, I'd promised my buddy to help him do a small advert announcement for him, even though looking at the number of visitors are pathetic lar. But I guess you will never know who is really reading your blog right?

**********

OCBC Business Term Loan. Power your business with up to $200,000.

Need funds too upgrade your equipment or expand your inventory? The OCBC Business Term Loan is the perfect financial solution for you.

No collateral required: Getting a loan has never been easier.

Short turnaround time: Just 5 working days from application to availability of funds.

"Re-draw" convenience: Top up the loan amount after 2 years without submitting any document.

Progressive disbursement: Use the funds in 2 seperate disbursements within 6 months if the loan amount is above $80,000.

For a fast, simple and convenient solution to meet your business needs, call Royston Koh at 91516564.

**********

Ok, I'm not earning anything out of this advert but to help out my friend. Anyway, since the economy is quite bad, it might be time for some companies to seek help. So, call my friend if you really need it. Save your business before it's too late.

No comments: