Saturday, June 06, 2009

888. lemme tio ToTo

Quote of the day: Shut up and sit down!!! -- taken from the AWARE issue

Post number 888!!! HUAT AH!!!

Lemme tio ToTo first prize (sole winner) with prize money more than million dollars can!!! 'Cause I'm so fucking tired with my life now...

Seriously, I don't like to drive with people in the car. 'Cause everytime I drive, there's comments on how I do it.

Since I cause passengers to feel discomfort when I drive, then next time don't call me drive can? Because I feel very irritated everytime I hear such comments. It's not that I'm still learning how to drive. I've already got my license for more than 5 years! Don't treat me like a student still learning how to change clutch...

Pissed~~~

Prefer to drive alone... Really... So, must tio ToTo so that I can buy a car for myself. Everyone else in the car to shuddup!!!

Shit. Haven't start on the written assignment. Ooops =x

Aye... Don't care lah. Take things slower now since nobody in the project group appreciates the reason and rationale of meeting deadline. Set deadline also fuck care attitude. So I also fuck care la. Slowly do.

Whatever will come, will come... Because I'm also tired of taking up the role as a group leader le.

So, must tio ToTo so that the degree is not that important anymore. Just pass the modules will do. Don't need to score so well because I might not need to earn that much anymore.

It's back to hip hop tomorrow! I need to inject life into my life. Else, inject ToTo winnings into my bank account...

Thank you.

No comments: