Thursday, June 25, 2009

899. screaming out

Rant of the day: I can't wait for my contract to be up...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Just wanna scream a lil to keep my sanity. There's so much work this week and seriously, I'm feeling sooooooo dreadful to wake up for work.

And to the person who has so many things to "comment", thanks for all the "useful" feedback. Your feedback has just landed us even more work on top of the existing workload. To an experience presenter, the requested changes are soooooo negligible that with or without does not make much difference.

And also, if you want a presentation to capture audience attention, lively, funny, engaging, clear and concise, please don't set all the unreasonable restrictions. I think I know far better how to speak in front of a live audience than you do. Professionalism is subjective. Don't impose your view on professionalism against mine. If you think you way works, go ahead and present yourself. We shall see if the audience falls asleep.

I can read strictly from the script very well and if you want me to do so I can do it. But I guarantee you that more than 50% of the audiences will "doze" off and will NOT be listening to whatever shit that is coming out from my mouth.

Sod off...

Anyway, I will not stay in this office for long. Once my contract is up, I'll leave... So perhaps you might wanna start looking for a capable replacement. And I doubt you can find one so easily.

Good luck!

Love this old song by A*Mei. Heard it on radio a few days back and still wanna hear it again.

No comments: