Sunday, June 21, 2009

897. saved

Rant of the day: Deric wanna "hump" my leg!!!

Dear saved me!!! Muacks!!! Her colour printer managed to squeeze out some ink to print out 2 copies of my written assignment in full colour. Phew~~

Since all the stuff are completed and left submission on Monday, the weekend was to rest enough. It's payback time for my sleep debt. Think I've been sleeping until 10am on both days and in between the day itself, dozing off on bed.

Mum should be back on Wednesday and this means I can get more sleep in the morning. Yeah!!! Now, I'm the only one waking up 45min earlier just to feed Deric. My brother sleeps like a log and I can't leave the dog hungry right?

But at least he does share a lil of the household chores.

Anyway, since it's a short relaxing period before I start mugging for exam, went prawning with dear on Saturday night.

Dear concentrating on getting herself some prawns.

Here's the bait -- chicken heart. Think we should use live bait instead. Peeps using living earthworm catches alot la!!!

Prawning is not exactly an interest for me. So while dear concentrates on prawning, I do some cam-whoring. Yes! I can cam-whore pretty well. Haha...

Next time gotta bring some chips to entertain myself while dear does her prawning. Yawnz~~

Starting my lunch time gym tomorrow. Hope I can sustain the regime.

No comments: