Monday, June 29, 2009

904. good news

Question of the day: Watashiwa kakkoi desuka?

Good news: there's bonus annoucement.

Bad news: bonus got cut quite badly as compared to last year.

Well, at least there's still a lil to spare. Enough for crabs and a set of rollerblade!!! Yeah!!! As for the gym/duffel bag, have to really consider thoroughly. Need to save up for my year end trip as well.

Flip flop and the sandals can consider but it's not urgent. Might KIV till I think my bank account has spares. New briefcase... this will be extra buy but I doubt I will get it since mine is still in working order. Just that part of it had worn off. And hor, men's briefcase NOT CHEAP leh!!!

Oh yes, was thinking of getting a blazer. Will look more presentable during seminars and also to ward off the freaking coldness in auditorium. It's like a giant fridge there. But men's blazers are equally expensive as well!!!

So sad... It's like I need alot of stuff but too expensive to own. Perhaps, still not my pay grade yet.

Was out window shopping on Saturday and for the first time, Gucci's Fall Winter Collection bags caught my eyes. Sort of like these 2 bags on display in the Paragon outlet...

(images all taken from Gucci website)

Fall Winter Collection messenger bag @ S$1320.

Overall, the quality seems sturdy for heavy load but this has to be discovered after you really load it up. Waterproof. The 2 front buckles are a lil disappointment. It's partial made with plastic. Will be perfect if it's metal. Also, there is no zip or additional safety button beneath the flip cover. This makes expensive stuff inside a lil too easy to be pick-pocketed.

And look at the price lah!!! Wah kaoz!!! If I buy it, I'll have nothing left for daily expenses. Crazy!!!

Fall Winter Collection belt bag @ I think around S$800++???

Think it's unisex (or at least I insist it is unisex 'cause I totally love the design). 2 compartments that's large enough for a standard wallet, my Omnia, bunch of keys and mp3 player. If you are bringing overseas, will be good also to bring the passport around. Waterproof as well. The monograms are extremely clear and sharp. Totally love the full metal buckle lar!!!

But, paying $800++ for a waist pouch... too expensive...

Saw this on their website and think it looks good for a young executive. Fall Winter Collection briefcase.

Not too sure on the price though as didn't see this in the Paragon outlet. But looking at the trend of the prices, it should cost no less than $1500. Should be waterproof as well. Hand-carry type. My 1 month take home pay...

*sigh*

I can't afford them. Looks like it's time for alternatives. No way I'm getting the real thing, unless I struck ToTo first prize, sole winner. Or if there's 1 more zero at the back of my monthly pay cheque. Before the decimal place of course. Haha...

Time to do a search at Zinc for alternatives. Think the waist pouch will come in handy in Taiwan.

No comments: