Tuesday, June 16, 2009

892. wisdom tooth

Rant of the day: Tiring...

Dear's left side of the face swells so badly. It's hurts me seeing her like this but things will get better. And there's nothing much I can do besides accompanying her as much as I can. At least she will not feel lonely in the midst of the pain.

I know how painful it's like for wisdom tooth because I've already extract all my 4 wisdom teeth during NS.

Honestly, the pain is almost unbearable. Imagine the dentist have to cut open the gum right at the back and smash up the wisdom tooth before picking out pieces of the tooth. You tell me painful or not?

The painkillers don't exactly works well for everybody. Most of the time, after taking the painkillers, you will still feel the throbing pain at the stitch on your gum. It's the thud thud feeling... Really irritating.

And the other irritating part of the wisdom tooth extraction is the endless bleeding. At least 2 days of bleeding. To make the situation better, have to keep sipping on ice water.

But the good thing is... after the extraction, the damn wisdom tooth is gone from haunting the gum. No more prolonged pain while chewing. No more sleepness nights (except during the 5 days of MC). No more frequent Listerine wash just to numb the gum!

So dear, must endure the pain ok! Muacks!

No comments: