Saturday, June 27, 2009

902. things to buy

Rant of the day: I wanna fly in SQ!!!

Haven't got any annoucement on our bonus still. Pretty afraid it will be too low for me to do anything much.

If I got a pretty satisfied sum, will get the following:
1) Crabs at Red House East Coast (promised mum on our last trip there that will bring her there again)
2) Set of rollerblade with full protective gear (because I'm afraid of falling down)
3) Hand carry gym bag (can be used as my hand luggage to Taiwan)
4) New Urban Male sandals (my current pair cannot make it le)
5) New Urban Male flip flops (dear says very comfortable)

But also need to set aside some for my Taiwan trip in December. I can't wait. Dear and I pretty much like this hotel. The 7-11 is within walking distance and so is the town area. Pretty good reviews online as well. Prices are pretty much affordable too.

We're thinking of booking the hotel and air flight tickets via agency to save all the hastle. What you think?

Oh yes. Still need to get more contact lens. Sorta enjoying my looks without glasses.

But my current pair (Bausch and Lomb Daily Disposable) make my eyes damn dry. Heard many recommendation for O2 Optix Air monthly disposable. Still thinking... I can claim part of such purchase from office lah...

Also, thinking of buying a netbook (those mini notebook running on Atom processor) so that I can bring to Taiwan in case I need Internet. Besides that, will be great to bring to school when discussing projects. Can claim part of it from office as well. But after claiming from office still not cheap wor... Should I?

Dear is going for "princess" looks recently.

She bought a total lace top yesterday from Iluma and that alone cost $96!!! Ouch!!! But considering a full lace top, and it looks really nice on her. Ok lah...

Playing with hue and saturation with adobe.

See... Good thing about having perfect eye sight is can wear sunglass and don't need to remove contact lens!!! I must do lasik (bladeless)... when I'm rich... *sigh* When will I be rich in the first place?

No comments: