Tuesday, June 23, 2009

898. packed with shit

Watch of the day: Must watch "Dance Subaru"!!!

I am damn busy for the whole day! Was packed with one shit and another till a point I felt like just sitting there and scream. I wish time can just pause for a while and lemme complete my stuff one by one.

*sigh*

I really cannot finish the work... So much work that I cannot breathe liao~~~

Told dear what happened earlier in office that causes the surge in work. Her reaction was pretty much how I reacted this morning. Totally stunned...

Seriously, if you are new to the job, pick up the skills and processes fast is also a skill. Mistakes are unavoidable but there is also a limit of how much other colleagues can save your ass.

Anyway, hitting the gym again but this time round, it's during lunch time. Someone commented I've gained weight even though the weighing machine shows otherwise. In fact, I've been maintaining the weight quite well. Hahaha.

But seriously, jogging with an empty stomach during lunch hours can be pretty demoralising. Very hungry la!!!

Perhaps due to the stress, sweating a lil in between working hours does relieves a lil load off my mind... temporarily...

This is funny...

No comments: