Tuesday, December 07, 2010

1115. false alarm

Joy of the day: Meeting ridiculously fun peeps during the customised course. Didn't know that SPF peeps are so friendly!!! =)
Mum gave me a scare this afternoon. She texts me "MC till friday. Cheken poo."

First thing to my mind, what on Earth did she get? She's only complaining about some "insect bites" on her waist and had been giving her much pain since last Friday. It's only Tuesday today and she's on MC till Friday! It's like 4 days of MC!!!

Next, what the heck is "cheken poo"? What is "cheken"? And it poop? Where and when did my mum comes in contact with this poo? Sort think that my mum meant... chicken pox. Hahahaha... But at her age, this viral infection might just cost her life! And she did had chicken pox the last time. Why again?

So rushed home after course and to my relief, it's herpes and not the deadly cheken poo. If you are not sure what is it, it's simply some sores from don't know what virus. All I know that it's more or less ok now. It's non-infectious already (but was very much infectious during the first few days). Still giving mum alot of pain.

She better recover fast 'cause her Europe trip is NEXT WEEK!!!

No comments: