Thursday, December 30, 2010

1124. nye

Rant of the day: Tired...
1 more day to the end of 2010!!! And I'm hoping 2011 will be alot better than 2010. In fact, 2010 wasn't exactly a good year. Lots of things happened like me fracturing my ankle, losing almost all chances to be a radio DJ and other office stuff with a particular co-worker.

Honestly, I'm tired but doesn't feel the same way? I always believe in "cry now and move on" in my life. Not because I take things lightly but rather, why cry over spilt milk? What's done cannot be undone. The pain is there but hey, we all gotta move on because time doesn't pause there for us to take a breather. Time doesn't turns back for us to choose another path. We can sulk and cry no doubt but not for a prolong period.

And yes, I believe in crying. Awwwwww... You will go "Eric is a cry baby" and I don't deny the fact that I cry but I seriously don't cry ALL the time. On the right occasion. On the right stuff. Crying really releases lots of stress... But don't over-do it.

Anyway, dear is having a tough fight for dignity and I'm support her all the way. I'm always there for you baby. You can do it. Even though you like peace but sometimes, we can't choose our battle. Since we can't choose it, we then have to face it bravely and we can do it together. Hugs.

On something lighter for this year end occasion, I'm going to spend my NYE at Timbre Substation! Woohoo~~~ And I so love this place. The ambient. The food. The people. Hate the queue though but luckily we managed to get reserve seats! Yeah!

Just sharing my favourite song for this month... 家後(Hokkien pronounce as geh au)by江蕙.


I rarely likes Hokkien song but this one really caught my ears. And it's super meaningful. Loves~~~

No comments: