Saturday, December 11, 2010

1117. save money

Rant of the day: I need to exercise more!!!
Mum is leaving for Europe coming Monday for 2 weeks. Damn worrying 'cause many parts of Europe are having snowstorm and temperature is below tolerance level. Just hope that everything will be fine when she flies off in 2 days time.

This just sorta reminds me that I'm prolly skipping lots of long holiday trips in 2011 because I really need to save up for my flat and of course, wedding stuff... It's blardy hell expensive to get married now. We haven't really plan what we want to do for the banquet and stuff and guess what, already spent thousands on wedding photo packages. And when going through the magazines on the banquet prices, we will go like "oh my gawd" and "what the fuck"... Why so expensive?

This is totally  WHAT-THE-HELL!!!

For those of you who are considering getting married within this couple of years, do act fast before the prices soars again.

But I guess that everything is well spent on (for now minimally). At least I'm not getting most of my wedding photos shoot in Singapore or neighbouring countries. We are so going to Taiwan!!! It's what dear and I really wanted to do actually.
Talking about holidays in 2011, since I'm gonna skip long overseas vacations, I'm prolly gonna settle for the cheaper alternatives like Genting, KL or Bintan. No choice lah. What to do? At least I know I will not be spending thousands on places like these... Dear will understand... right? Sometimes, we just gotta find simple pleasures in life and not making it more unbearably. We can still find simple funs without burning our pockets.

Objective in 2011: SAVE MONEY!!!

I gotta remember to pen this down for my 2011 resolution!!! Hahahaha... ^^v

Anyway, just to share one of my favourite photo taken recently using my iPhone. The MBS.


Nice but haven't been inside yet. Too high crass for me (but actually is a bit too far to go)...

No comments: