Monday, December 20, 2010

1119. wrong crowd

Rant of the day: Feeling bloated...
I'm not sure why I always attracts the wrong crowd.

Seriously, since secondary school days, I'm always the "babe" magnet but in my situation, the term "babe" is loosely used and is NOT the typical babe referred.

In secondary school, I'm the target for big boobs Malay ah lians. Remembered once before class starts in lower secondary, I was waiting for my classmates for a round of carrom or two (it was the most played game in my school back then). As I was going through my textbooks to see if I had missed out any assignments, a group of Malay girls surrounded me and brought me to a quiet alley. And they started caressing my thighs and butt. All I remembered was alot of yakking which I couldn't absorb. If you think I should be enjoying the process, I'm telling you this seriously scare the shit out of me back then!!! I'm only a secondary 2 student for goodness sake.

Then in the midst and after NS, not sure why girls (of not my type and in most cases, not the type guys look for) like me. When I say "not the type guys look for", you get what I mean. Out of nowhere, girls pass messages to their friends (also my friends in NS) that they like me. And out of nowhere, girls ask me to be their steady. Funny thing is pretty girls back then doesn't seems to fall for me except my dear. Ya, she's exceptionally attractive (to me at least).

And now, guys like me. Right... But I am really NOT into guys. I may not be the typical man kinda guy and I don't intend to purposely fake the "man-ness". I like to wear purple sometimes but only if it matches my clothes overall. I am who I am. I do admit that acting "gay" at times with my close friends are really just for fun. But that does not constitute me part of the pink society. So why am I getting weird looks from guys sometimes?

Alright. I shouldn't be complaining about me being "attractive" but to the wrong crowd. At least I am attractive in one way or another. Take it as a compliment...

No comments: