Sunday, December 26, 2010

1123. gifts from europe

Joy of the day: Congrats Alan and Sin Yee! Cheers!!!
Mum is finally back from her Europe trip! Haven't gone through her photos yet but am totally swooning over the gifts she bought for me!

A MontBlanc full leather wallet. Singapore selling S$440. It's somewhat around the same price but after the tourist tax rebate there, it's slightly cheaper. So expensive that I really afraid of spoiling it...


A Calvin Klein reversible belt. I haven't find the same belt in Singapore yet but definitely cheaper there in Europe. I soooooooo like the monogram on both sides!


Too bad that mum can't get us stuff from Zara. She was saying it's almost everywhere but since we can't try our sizes, she rather not take the risk and buy stuff that we can't wear.

She got dear a Long Champ bag also. Same design not available in Singapore. Cool! Like the MontBlanc wallet, after conversation should be around the same price but minus off the rebate, it's cheaper there.

I wanna go Europe too! I want Zara (and I can literally hear dear screaming for Burberry when she sees this)!!!

No comments: