Saturday, May 03, 2008

635. naughty boy lamp

Rant of the day: It's so warm that I'm sweating even when I'm sitting down.

Finally got my naughty boy lamp! But it's not the original porcelain version. Made of some cheap plastic actually but I don't care! It's cheap!

Managed to set aside a space on my side table. That lil dick is the on/off switch. So cute right? Ok, even though I like this lamp, doesn't mean I'm gay ok... Marc, please get this into your dirty mind. This colour looks dull when it's off.

How about this? Nice right? Love it so much! Thanks to dear for helping me make up my mind. Had been considering buying it for so long until that day when dear keep on saying "buy la" and I finally reached out to grab one. Muacks. ^^

Sentosa tomorrow and it MUST NOT rain! I've got my suntan oil ready. Here comes my copper skin (hopefully)! Haha...

No comments: