Saturday, May 31, 2008

645. sex and the city

Quote of the day: Get carried away...

I'm sick... running with slight fever, irritable throat, dry cough and block nose. All thanks to irresponsible colleague of mine. If you are sick, can go jolly well take a day MC away from work? Yes I know, we are shifting office on Friday and you need to pack up but you were already sick since Wednesday. Why didn't you take one of the day off? Now that I'm infected... Happy liao? Grrrr...

I'm still feeling weak.

Anyway, watched Sex and the City last night. MUST watch! Rated M18 so expected some nudity and sex scene but not as revealing as what Val describe. From her, she describe the movie contains lotsa tits and dick. Oh please... There's only 1 scene with dick and lasted no more than 2 seconds. As for scenes with tits, well, not alot actually.

But please watch it not because of such scenes ok... It's plot is fantastic! Two "L"s that we all tries to find -- Labels and Love. But think that that might be interpreted as LV and Lust instead for some. Where there's love, there's lust. Right? Don't tell me that you can love your better half without any sex. Think the other half might just leave you for good.

And yes, I like colouring... You will know what I mean after watching the movie.

No comments: