Wednesday, June 04, 2008

646. it's finally over

Quote of the day: Well done guys...

I'm not getting angry for nothing. Firstly, they simply disregard the email I'd sent (prolly thinks that I'm writing rubbish and nothing intellect). Secondly, they disregard the rest of the members (perhaps not important at all). Lastly, I'm not a punching bag (neither am I your better half to vent your day anger). And seriously, the apology although accepted does not mean that the harm wasn't done.

The moment of folly hurt someone.

Yes, it might be for the team's good but how sure are you that it WILL be good? Without ANY discussion. Just do the things they deem fit to change. Have they thought how the rest would feel by changing their materials and letting them do a last minute preparation? Basically, self-centered took the better half of themselves. Or maybe they felt that they are more intellect than the rest of the members... Well, I don't know. They can answer this themselves.

After looking at the change to others' slides, I personally do not feel it makes much of a difference to our conclusion. But it makes a whole lot of difference to the presenter. Wasted the entire night of preparing the script!

Whatever it is, the presentation is finally over and we have fantastic comments from lecturer. Our effort on research and not forgetting all those arguments paid off. Definitely a HD for project presentation. What's left is examination, which will constitute to the remaining 50%.

Will I get my first HD in this course? The aim is there but I don't pin too much hope.

No comments: