Thursday, June 05, 2008

647. extras

Rant of the day: Busy bitching in office...

Was checking out the stats of my blog hit and stuff like that and saw something really interesting -- I have readers from places like China, Hongkong and even Iran! How nice! So to the peeps out there, HELLO!!! Welcome to Rice Rhapsody... Hope my blog is not boring you.

But you guys are really quiet aren't you. I've got visitors all over the places but not many leave a note or comment. Odd... I'll take it that you are shy.

Since I'm not a "blog spammer", that is to over blogged, I included a humble daily news update on the left hand bar. It's really just to add a lil content to my monotonous posts. Also, included an online reference search tool.

Something extra. Hope it's useful for you.

I haven't start with my notes. Still procrastinating... But I'll start. Don't worry...

No comments: