Friday, June 27, 2008

656. male toilet users

Rant of the day: Hate having lessons on Saturdays...

There is only 3 possiblities that a female would enter a male toilet:

  1. She's stupid.
  2. She's blind.
  3. She's not exactly female.

My office deliberately changed the male toilet to a female toilet due to the fact that the level is pre-dominantly female. With the change, it will provide the ladies a total of 7 luxurious cubicles for their daily output.

The guys however, was initially made to use the male toilet 2 storey down. But after much "discussion", they decided to change the single cubicle handicap toilet to a male toilet. So, at least we have 1 cubicle. Not exactly of the best interest but it's a useful alternative.

But due to some coincidence, I saw something which I seriously felt fucking pissed! A gal from my branch was using the only pathetic male toilet.

It so happens that I was really high tide yesterday and rush to the toilet. Finding the toilet locked, I waited outside patiently. The door unlocked and the gal came out. Realised I was standing outside, she quickly disappeared from my sight with her head hanging low.

Please la... who in the office can't recognise you? The ugly few strands of pink hair extension...

I was made waiting outside of the only pathetic male toilet, feeling urgent and the user was a female! And before I knocked off on the same day, I saw her rushing out from the toilet area just when the male toilet door closed. I was going to do my final release for the day actually.

What the fuck! TWO times on the same day!

Either that she is blind or she is so stupid that she cannot differentiate the signage outside that this pathetic cubicle is for the MALE colleagues. Or perhaps she is just blantantly defiant and enjoy being the ridicule idiot!

Or maybe like what Cheng or Joanne says, perhaps she's not exactly a she...

No comments: