Sunday, June 15, 2008

649. it's hip hop man... hip hop...

Rant 0f the day: My neck is aching...

It's after the exam craze. Went clubbing last night with dear, Arina and Wei. MoS was having some sort of DJ event and tracks were mainly hip hop... those really hip hop kinda hip hop. Got kinda bored as the music went on because they all sounded almost the same.

The next Singapore top model? Don't think so. I love that Zara low-cut white V-neck. Match nicely with my vest.

The ladies. From left: Arina, Wei and dear.

Not exactly the best party yesterday. Firstly, a big group of Indian kept knocking into all clubbers in the dancefloor. They swung their arms so high that everyone else had to look and duck as their sweaty arms flew.

Then, 2 Malay boys tried to sort of "challenge" me to dance but hey, wasn't interested. Nice moves though. You looked for the wrong audience. I'm not a hip hop dancer.

Thirdly, there's a stinker in the dancefloor. Initially, I thought someone puked on the floor and tried to see if I stepped on the remains. Then, Arina asked if we stink. Then, I realised it was sweat stench. Gross!

Seriously, if your sweat stinks, get this! "I... can give you Gatsby... Gatsby... Gatsby..."

Lastly, I was so bored by the music. Where's my Britney, Madonna and Mariah Carey!!! It's like all heavy beat... heavy beat... heavy beat... Boring!!!

Not sure when will I club again. Seriously no money...

No comments: