Sunday, June 29, 2008

657. same top

Rant of the day: I think I over ate... *burp*

A day full of events. Not exactly alot (just 2 things actually) but it's back to back.

Start of early morning in school and you know how much I hate to reach school early morning on a weekend! But we have to do it even though I really detest it.

Project discussion with the other three gals seems to move on well. No disagreement. Not much of objections. Seems like we are all looking and thinking in similar directions. Fantastic! Like what I had told Ben earlier, no one likes arguement and all boils down to work and nothing personal. No matter what, one should voice out their individual opinion on work and not just keeping mum about it. We are all individual beings after all. We should have a mind of our own.

But I'm being ignored by someone else. To me, work is work and nothing personal. But someone else seems to have a totally different "opinion" to my character based on our previous project discussion.

At least when someone sincerely talks to you, pay eye contact. It's FUCKING rude to answer bcak and gaze away "innocently" like I'm non-existence!!! I treat you as a friend, whether doing projects or not, but the treatment is not reciprocated. Caused me embarrassment and hurt. Seriously, this is totally ridiculous... Whatever...

Funny things still happen to brighten up dark and cloudy days.

If you realised, all three of us wore the same top from Topman. The only difference is the colour. Heng ah... Didn't buy the piece that Roy wore. Was tempted to buy that colour combination but thought that I had quite a couple of purple stuff in my waredrobe and decided for something brighter.

See, tried that piece that about a week back at Topman. This range of casual tees are perfect for the weather now. Because of the thin fabric, your sweat evaporates faster, thus bringing your body temperature down. Now selling at $29 for 2 at all Topman.

After class, went for a dinner with dear's big family. All the uncles and aunties were there. Since it's buffet, we simply ate and ate and ate...

*burp*

Dear managed to drive the car without her dad. It's time for her to start moving on to do the driving by herself. But, dear MUST be more careful with the corners. Practically all turns were either too sharp or too wide. When turning from small lanes to the big ones, must practise and be more multi-task. Look for on-coming vehicles. Watch for pedestrians. Drive within the lane. Also when driving, don't get too close to the right side of the lane. But it's something I commit too. Haha...

All else, not much of issues with the drive, parking and checks. But I realised dear don't do alot of blindspot checking when turning. Dangerous ah... Must remember to check hor...

No comments: